Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Inauguration

This blog was one way I found to make public some of the ideas that have emerged from my experience at the University of Texas at Austin. Working for the Science, Technology and Society Program has given me a unique oportunity to expand my thinking on topics dear to me, related to the meanings and politics of the contemporary body. The texts published here are thoughts, lectures, and other texts I have been working with during my experience at UT Austin. This blog is a direct descendent from my earlier Brazilian blog O Komentarista, where I began my personal journey through some of these topics (among other fun things, such as fiction, thoughts on gender, etc.). The common thread that ties in the texts in this particular blog are their relatedness to my experience at Austin, Texas. I hope you enjoy reading them!

No comments: